|Banca Ifis is looking for a person to join the ICT team, who will be in charge of the firm’s DWH (DataWarehouse).
The selected person will be working on (but not limited to) the following activities:
• follow and support the drafting of functional analyses relating to the evolutionary implementations required by the business, personally managing the assigned projects;
• functionally understand the assigned business area and be the reference contact for users, in relation to these aspects;
• prepare the DWH technical analysis of the data model, on the basis of user-defined requirements;
• follow the developments of the data model and of projects defined with management / support of the assigned supplier;
• manage the software release, execute and / or monitor internal tests and user-side tests, coordinating and following up on, the steps in production;
• monitor and manage end-user reports.
Key Selection Requirements:
• Academic training and keen interest in the technology field;
• Knowledge of main banking processes;
• Experience in Project Management and supplier management;
• Knowledge of processes related to Data Management and ability to manage them (ETL, code analysis, etc.);
• Strong team player with a problem solving attitude.
Preference will be given to:
candidates with experience in similar positions at a financial institution or consulting firm
Work Location: Padova