|Looking for an interesting opportunity to demonstrate your web page development skills? Do you feel you have a mind for design and a keen interest in technology? This could be an opportunity to prove it!
We are looking for a Web Developer to join, with internship, the ICT team of the General Management of Mestre (VE). The team you will join deals in particular with applications related to Customer Management, including all the bank's websites, and is made up of 5 people.
In your role, you will be able to combine technical and managerial skills working alongside your colleagues and the manager. Your daily duties will include:
- Management of changes, projects and maintenance of the websites of the Banca Ifis Group
- Development of new web pages and new forms to be safely integrated with the Bank's applications
- Site performance analysis, management, monitoring and improvement
- Troubleshooting activities, in case of errors or malfunctions at all levels of the architecture hosting the sites
- Management, purchase/renewal of certificates and domains.
If you also know the Varnish and Stunnel frameworks (or alternatively Roots Bedrock), you are just the candidate we are looking for!
Location: General Headquarters (Venice – Mestre)
Type of contract: Internship with reimbursement of expenses and meal vouchers
Recruiter: Davide Lattes
Phone: +39 0415027511