|Ifis Npl, a Banca Ifis Group Company, is looking for a person to join the Npl Litigation Office within the Back Office team.
The chosen resource, alongside more senior colleagues, will handle the following activities:
- taking charge of newly acquired Npl Litigation positions, arising from the judicial credit collection activity;
- taking charge of all legalized judgments already underway by the Transferor;
- update and management control of all the positions entrusted to the NPL Litigation department;
- task assignment to the network of external lawyers with consequent monitoring and support to their related activities;
- management of the formalities related to the closing of eventual lawsuits not registered ;
- taking charge of the census requests of mediation bodies and debtors not present in the system.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- A Law Degree;
- Forensic practice in Civil and / or Banking Law or previous experience in business / banking in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel and Power point).
Organizational skills, precision and aptitude for team work, round out the profile.
Work Location: Marghera - Venice
Work Contract Type: Internship